Exercise contributes many direct and indirect biochemical changes that help explain its anti-cancer benefits. A few of these include:
- Changes to cell-growth regulators.
- Stimulate proteins involved in DNA repair.
- Improves immunity, especially regular, moderate exercise.
- Helps reduce chronic inflammation.
- Contributes to weight management.
- Outdoor exercise can result in increased exposure to sunlight and vitamin D.
There are likely many other pathways as well. Learn more by reading this excellent summary.
PositiveTip: Choose to get moderate exercise almost everyday of the week to enhance your health and lower your risk of cancer.