With thanksgiving to the Harvard Nutrition Source, here are 6 tips to make your holiday waistline friendly:
- Start with a salad to fill you up.
- Squeeze in some extra steps.
- Offer yourself and guests refreshing infused water.
- Serve yourself small portions and don't try everything.
- Cook fewer dishes--and make sure they are wholesome.
- Serve fruit instead of the standard high calorie fare.
PositiveTip: Here is a novel idea: Show your guests this very short video before you sit down to celebrate.