The small things that we may do, or not do, to our hair have a big impact on its health. Here are some steps to improve the health and longevity of your hair:
- Dry your hair by gently using a towel to soak up excess water, and letting it air dry.
- Protect your hair from the sun’s UV rays by using conditioners and wearing something to cover your hair. when you’re outdoors for long periods.
- Avoid styling products that have a “lasting hold”.
- Condition your hair before and after using swimming pools.
- Keep brushing to a minimum.
- Avoid tight braids and ponytails.
All of these things will help keep your hair stronger and last longer.
Positive Tip: Hair loss may be genetic, but it can speed up with improper hair care.