Thanksgiving only comes once a year, but it does not have to ruin your weight management plans! Here are five PositiveTips for a healthy holiday feast.
- Eat a good breakfast, it will give you more control over your appetite.
- Be active to create a calorie deficit before your indulge.
- Take small portion sizes. You don’t have to gorge yourself to enjoy the delicacies.
- Relax and savor the tastes of this special meal. Don’t race to be the first to finish!
- Skip the seconds even if you think you will have to wait a year for more!
Rejoice in the goodness of God and have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.