For over 35 years, Dr. Hardinge has been communicating the message “Your choices can lead you to be healthy and more productive!” to a wide variety of audiences. His background includes pastoring, academic teaching, community health education, corporate training and consultation, administration and private health counseling. He is known nationally and internationally as a creative educator and motivational speaker. He enjoys hiking, climbing and cross-country skiing with his wife April, two grown children and four grandchildren; and finds carpentry and writing very relaxing. He was co-founder of Bibleinfo.com in 1995 and currently is the founder and current Director of PositiveChoices.com.
- Masters in Religion (1974)
- Masters in Public Health (MPH) Nutrition (1977)
- Doctorate in Public Health (DrPH) Preventive Care (1977)
- Delta Omega Society, Kappa Chapter
- Registered Dietitian
- Fellow of the American Dietetic Association