Skip navigation

PositiveTip for

Warning: Avoid "Miracle Mineral Solution"

Again, the dangers of fake cures!

Also promoted as "Miracle Mineral Supplement" (MMS), this product when used as directed produces an industrial bleach (chlorine dioxide) that is very toxic. It is distributed on the internet and claims to treat many unrelated diseases warns the FDA (2010). An autistic child in Indianapolis has been removed from home because the mother reportedly learned on a Facebook group that MMS could heal her child. She was adding MMS to the child's food.

PositiveTip: If you have MMS, stop using it and throw it away!